Friday, May 1, 2009

Poem Picture Story


Why this blog???.....basically I love all kinds of stories including poems.

This blog is for poems for both children and adults.

They all tell a story.....some tell a very short one others are almost epic.

All will be accompanied by a picture that seems to relate to the poem (at least in my opinion).

Some of the poems with be my favorites , I have many, others will just be those that catch my attention for the moment and seem to want to be put out there.

The majority of the poems will be public domain. If I use any that are not or that I am unsure of I will of course put up the source of the poem.

If an poet has a problem with me using a poem please let me know (as if anyone will actually notice …but you never know).

The same rule applies for any pictures used on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment